EVERYONE (that means YOU) should have Silver Shield in their medicine cabinet!
This product is amazing!!!
WAYS TO USE SILVER SHIELD...daily disinfectant, impetigo, malaria, pneumonia, toxic shock syndrome, plaque, food poisoning, diarrhea, flu, urinary infections, hepatitis, dental plaque/decay, throat, eye and ear infections, sore or strep throat, tooth/jaw infection, wounds, burns, acne, rash, ringworm, antibacterial hand gel, diaper rash, and more.
Impressed? Me too!
Here's some reasons to use Silver Shield
- Scientifically Supported. Scientists have found that it can destroy 99.9% of all bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus and other pathogens and begins to destroy them within the first 15 seconds.
- Internally or Externally – can be used anywhere on the body or in the body. It can also be used as a safe household disinfectant.
- Quick to Kill – Research shows that most pathogens (fungus and mold included) can be killed in 3-6 minutes!
- Inexpensive – Dr. visits, time to go see and wait for a doctor, prescription medications, all add up. Silver Shield will save you both time and money.
- Emergency Preparedness – Several agencies and organizations have recommended the use of silver as a potential agent against the fight against bioterrorism. It can also be stored for years at a time.
- Extremely Safe – for everyone!
- Patented New Technology. Extremely more effective than the old colloidal silver. It requires only small amounts, it is non-toxic, and extremely safe.
How it works…metallic silver gives off ultra-violet radiation in narrow wavelengths. The narrow wavelength energy radiated from silver destroys the membranes of pathogens and damages their DNA beyond repair. The silver solution also interferes with the energy sources of bacteria, viruses and other microbes. Ultimately, it kills bacteria and reduces viral replication.
Don't wait until you need it. Click to order Silver Shield now!
Would like to read more? Order this book...