I declare that I will not waver at the promises of God through unbelief but will be strengthened in faith, giving glory to God. I am fully convinced that what God has promised, he will also do.
- A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones. Proverbs 14:30
- Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the LORD and turn away from evil. Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones. Proverbs 3:7-8
- You (God) satisfy me more than the richest of foods. Psalm 63:5
- He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; he offers strength to the weak. Even youths will become exhausted, and young men will fall give up. But those who wait on the LORD will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:29-31
- The eyes of all look to you in hope; you give them their food as they need it. When you open your hand, you satisfy the hunger and thirst of every living thing. Psalm 145:15-16
- Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent forth His word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Psalm 107:19-20
- Don't be impressed with your all wisdom. Instead, fear the Lord and turn your back on evil. Then you'll gain renewed health and vitality. Proverbs 3:7-8
- The Lord will guide you continually, watering your life when you are dry and keeping you healthy, too. You will be like a well watered garden like an ever-flowing spring. Isaiah 58:11
- You must serve only the LORD your God. If you do, I will bless you with food and water, and I will protect you from illness. Exodus 23:25
- A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22
- Hope deferred makes the heart sick; but when hopes are realized at last, there is life and joy. Proverbs 13:12
- I (God) have carried you since you were born; I have taken care of you from your birth. Even when you are old, I will be the same. Even when your hair has turned gray, I will take care of you. I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isaiah 46:3-4
- Yet it was our weaknesses he (Jesus) carried; it was our sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God, a punishment for his own sins! But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed. Isaiah 53:4-5
- The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs...and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Isaiah 58:11
- My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body. Proverbs 4:20-22
- But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. Romans 8:11
- And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. James 5:15-16
- Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness-- by whose stripes you were healed.
Do you have a favorite scripture here or maybe one that isn't posted?